Membership Requirements and Benefits
Chamber Goals Include:
- Promote commerce in the Seymour/South Knoxville area
- Stimulate the small business environment and attract new businesses in areas where they are needed.
- Provide a forum for ideas that will stimulate the development of consumer friendly commerce.
- Assist members in meeting high standards of good business practice and increase the trust of consumers in Chamber member business activities.
- Support our community by addressing the needs of Seymour and South Knoxville.
- Increase business support for the Seymour Volunteer Fire Department.
Conditions of Membership:
- Must have a physical address and local contact in Sevier, Knox or Blount counties of Tennessee.
- Must have a valid business license, preferably from a county or city within the accepted areas.
- Dues of $250/yr must be paid for the year.
- Business owner or manager must agree to and sign the Chamber Pledge of Good Business Practices.
- Business Referrals for Chamber Members
- Recieve Monthly Chamber Email Newsletter
- Membership Plaque
- “Shop Local – Buy Local” Window Cling
- Member to Member Discounts
- Included in Business Directory
- Attend Annual Chamber Banquet
- Ribbon Cuttings for new business openings
Networking and Community Involvement
- Attend and/or sponsor monthly Networking lunch
- Attend and/or host a Before/During/After hours Networking Event
- Attend Educational Events
- Serve on a Chamber Committee
- Leadership Opportunities
- Annual Parade participation
- Opportunities for Awards and Recognition
- Business listing on Chamber website
- Hyperlink to personal website
- “Proud Member” Logo for business website
- Access to Mass E-mail features
- Access to online Membership Directory
- Social Media advertising